Ohio County Public Library



Ohio County Public Library

The Old Court House in Wheeling

Places of Wheeling Icon
 ▶  WHEELING HISTORY  ▶  PLACES  ▶  GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC SERVICE

▼ The Old Court House Quick Links

 ▼ History  |  ▼ Locations   |   ▼ Images   |   ▼ Additional Resources 


The Old Court House in Wheeling

Located on the Southeast corner of 12th and Chapline St., the old County Court House was built in 1839. It was razed to make way for the Board of Trade Building in 1900.

More history coming soon. 


 Location

▶ SE Corner of 12th and Chapline Streets (where the Board of Trade building now stands)


Images

Old Court House


Additional Resources

Materials in the Library:
▶ No additional resources at this time.


Government & Public Service  |  Places of Wheeling Home  |  Wheeling History Home  |  OCPL Home  

alt : OCPL Disclaimer