Upper Ohio Valley Historical Review Now Available at Circ Desk
Posted: June 3, 2022, 3:57PM
Hard copies of the NEW Upper Ohio Valley Historical Review for Spring 2022 are now avaiable at the Circulation Desk at the Ohio County Public Library.
Copies are $5.00 each, cash or check.
Stories in the Spring Issue include:
- Welcome Home: Wheeling’s Doughboy is Back and Better Than Ever by Seán P. Duffy
- Wheeling and Its Writers by George Fetherling
- Walter P. Reuther Remembered 50 Years After His Death by Jeffrey W. Mason
- Surveying and Constructing the National Road, America’s First Interstate Highway by Billy Joe Peyton
- Extra Bridges for Lydia? The National Road Controversy from the Potomac to the Ohio, 1806-1818 by Dan Bonenberger
- Fort Necessity National Battlefield by Hilary Miller
- Special Project: Civic Empathy Through History by OCPL Staff
To receive a copy by mail, please send a check for $6.00 (include $1 postage per copy) made to the Ohio County Public Library with Upper Ohio Valley Historical Review in the subject line.
No comments on this post.
Add a Comment