The last day to get free tax help at the Ohio County Public Library from the Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program is today, Tuesday, April 17, 2018. The door will open at 4 PM.
The VITA program is not part of the library. To speak to the tax volunteers directly, please call 304-232-8985.
1. REQUIRED: PICTURE ID(s) for the taxpayer (and spouse for joint).
2. REQUIRED: Social Security Cards for EVERYONE on the return.
3. REQUIRED: 1095-A if you have marketplace insurance.
4. ALL tax-related forms and information.
5. LAST YEAR'S RETURN if you itemized or have any carryovers.
© Copyright 2019 Ohio County Public Library. All Rights Reserved. Web site by TSG.