Back to News
Upper Ohio Valley Historical Review Now Available at OCPL Circulation Desk
Hard copies of the NEW Upper Ohio Valley Historical Review for Spring 2022 are now available at the Circulation Desk at the Ohio County Public Library.
Copies are $5.00 each, cash or check.
Stories in the Spring Issue include:
- Welcome Home: Wheeling’s Doughboy is Back and Better Than Ever by Seán P. Duffy
- Wheeling and Its Writers by George Fetherling
- Walter P. Reuther Remembered 50 Years After His Death by Jeffrey W. Mason
- Surveying and Constructing the National Road, America’s First Interstate Highway by Billy Joe Peyton
- Extra Bridges for Lydia? The National Road Controversy from the Potomac to the Ohio, 1806-1818 by Dan Bonenberger
- Fort Necessity National Battlefield by Hilary Miller
- Special Project: Civic Empathy Through History by OCPL Staff
To receive a copy by mail, please send a check for $6.00 (include $1 postage per copy) made to the Ohio County Public Library with Upper Ohio Valley Historical Review in the subject line.