Sitting across the street from St. Joseph Cathedral, this four-story, neo-classical apartment complex was designed by Wheeling architect Frederick F. Faris and built in 1900 by Rev. John J. Kain & Rev. Patrick J. Donahue.
Architect: Frederick F. Faris Painting: D. C. Kurner Water Heaters: Ruud Mfg. Co., Pittsburg Plumbing Fixures: Trimble & Lutz Supply Co. Ornamental Iron Work: Architectural Iron & Wire Works General Contractors: J. R. Butts & Son
OCPL appreciates the generosity of patrons in donating books, historical materials, and other library materials. Due to the number of items donated, limited staff, and limited space to house materials, the OCPL must restrict the donations accepted. We welcome donations and encourage reading our Donation Policies before donating: