Designed by a Mr. W. Wells, of Klevis, Kraft & Co. (proprietors of Central Planing Mills located on Eoff Street between 22nd and 23rd Streets) for Wheeling businessman, Michael Reilly, the Reilly Building, or Reilly Block, was built in 1886.
OCPL appreciates the generosity and thoughtfulness of its many patrons in donating books, historical materials, and other library materials to the Library. Because of the overwhelming number of items donated, the limited amount of staff time to handle these donations, and limited space to house the donated materials, OCPL must restrict the donations accepted. We welcome donations of books, historical materials, and other materials of value. Please read more about our Donation Policies: