From Ways Packet Directory: Built in 1923 as the Cape Girardeau, she was renamed the Gordon C. Greene in 1935. The sternwheel ran between Pittsburgh and Cincinnati accepting passengers and freight in the summers of 1935 and 1936. She sank in 1967.
OCPL appreciates the generosity of patrons in donating books, historical materials, and other library materials. Due to the number of items donated, limited staff, and limited space to house materials, the OCPL must restrict the donations accepted. We welcome donations and encourage reading our Donation Policies before donating: