S.S. Brown was built in 1906 in Pittsburgh and taken to Memphis the same year and operated only in the south after that, and was renamed in 1909, according to Way's Packet Directory (p.407-408), so these must be from her maiden voyage from Pittsburgh to Memphis. Later was converted to the excursion boat Majestic.
OCPL appreciates the generosity of patrons in donating books, historical materials, and other library materials. Due to the number of items donated, limited staff, and limited space to house materials, the OCPL must restrict the donations accepted. We welcome donations and encourage reading our Donation Policies before donating: