Built in 1914, she ran excursions in the Pittsburgh area from 1916 until she was sold and renamed in 1928. She burned at Pittsburgh in 1931. (Way's Packet Directory, p. 216-217.) The S&D Reflector, v. 6, no. 4, Dec. 1969, ran a feature article on her.
OCPL appreciates the generosity of patrons in donating books, historical materials, and other library materials. Due to the number of items donated, limited staff, and limited space to house materials, the OCPL must restrict the donations accepted. We welcome donations and encourage reading our Donation Policies before donating: