Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling
Built just north of old Wheeling Hospital on Main Street, Sacred Heart Church was dedicated Sunday, August 28, 1904.
More history coming soon.
▶ History of Sacred Heart Church, from "Commemorating the Golden Jubilee of the Dedication of Sacred Heart Church, Wheeling, W. Va., 1904-1954." Published by the parish, 1954.
▶ 99 Main Street, North Wheeling (now Augusta Levy Learning Center)
▶ No notes at this time
▶ Commemorating the golden jubilee of the dedication of Sacred Heart Church, Wheeling, W. Va., 1904-1954., Wheeling Room, non-circulating, ask for access at the reference desk. Call#: Wheeling 282.75414 Sa14 1954