Sacred Heart Church in North Wheeling
Built just north of old Wheeling Hospital on Main Street, Sacred Heart Church was dedicated Sunday, August 28, 1904.
Now the Augusta Levy Learning Center.
More history coming soon.
▶ History of Sacred Heart Church, from "Commemorating the Golden Jubilee of the Dedication of Sacred Heart Church, Wheeling, W. Va., 1904-1954." Published by the parish, 1954.
▶ 99 Main Street, North Wheeling (now Augusta Levy Learning Center)
▶ No notes at this time
▶ Commemorating the golden jubilee of the dedication of Sacred Heart Church, Wheeling, W. Va., 1904-1954., Wheeling Room, non-circulating, ask for access at the reference desk. Call#: Wheeling 282.75414 Sa14 1954