St. Luke's Episcopal Church in Wheeling
St. Luke's Episcopal Church on Wheeling Island was dedicated by the Right Rev. George W. Peterkin, D.D., Bishop of the Diocese of West Virginia, June 10, 1883.
▶ More history coming soon.
▶ 200 S. Penn St., Wheeling Island
▶ Dedication of St. Luke's (Wheeling Intelligencer, June 11, 1883)
▶ A history and record of the Protestant Episcopal Church in the Diocese of West Virginia : and, before the formation of the diocese in 1878, in the territory now known as the state of West Virginia, Peterkin, Geo. W., 1902. Wheeling Room, non-circulating, ask for access at the reference desk.
▶ Vertical File: Wheeling Episcopal Churches, Wheeling Room, non-circulating, ask for access at the reference desk.
▶ Archives Vertical File: St. Luke's Espicopal Church, Archives and Special Collections, non-circulating, view by appointment only. Please call 304-232-0244 to make an appointment to view this collection or use the Ask a Librarian form.