First English Evangelical Lutheran Church Cornerstone Laid
- from The Wheeling Register, Saturday Morning, November 14, 1868.
Corner Stone Laying.
The Corner Stone of the Eng. Evan. Lutheran Chapel will be laid, with appropriate ceremonies, this afternoon at two o'clock. The sermon will be preached at the usual place of worship, corner Fourth and Monroe streets, by Kev. F. W. Conrad, D.D., of Philadelphia. Dr. Conrad will preach also at 10 1/2 A. M. and 7 P. M., tomorrow, and will address the Sunday School at 2 o'clock. All friends of the Mission will be welcomed.