Constructed in 1922, the Riley Law Building was designed by Wheeling architect Charles W. Bates. Standing at 132 feet tall, the 10 story high-rise is the third tallest building in Wheeling.
The Riley Building was purchased in December 2011. It has since undergone extensive historic restoration and is now called the Kaley Center, the corporate headquarters of Kalkreuth Roofing & Sheet Metal.
➤ NW corner of 14th and Chapline Streets (Now called the Kaley Center)
Materials in the Library: ➤ No additional materials available at this time.
OCPL appreciates the generosity and thoughtfulness of its many patrons in donating books, historical materials, and other library materials to the Library. Because of the overwhelming number of items donated, the limited amount of staff time to handle these donations, and limited space to house the donated materials, OCPL must restrict the donations accepted. We welcome donations of books, historical materials, and other materials of value. Please read more about our Donation Policies: